monday.com is looking for a passionate Senior Content Marketing Manger to develop original, compelling content on the intersection between business processes, collaboration, and customer delight. Reporting to the Content Team Lead, the Content Marketing Manager will play a key role in creating and editing content to assist monday.com’s marketing teams.
You’ll join our Marketing team based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
monday.com is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We embrace and encourage initiative, innovation, and accountability at all levels - to fuel the company’s continued success.
About The Role:
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets for the Marketing team you’re assigned to - such as including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably for B2B SaaS companies. We have a number of positions open that align to different levels of experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
- An understanding of the goals of content marketing role.
- Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content
- The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- Native English speaker and writer (required)