accessiBe is the market leader in web accessibility that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is more than a workplace, it’s a passion. Each day you’re surrounded by people who share the same goal and values, who work endlessly to break down accessibility barriers. We care about all people, regardless of their ability. We hire people that are determined to succeed and who are not afraid of rapid change. Our core values showcase who we are and we strive to focus on excellence and sincerity.
As part of our effort to become thought leaders in the field of web accessibility, we are generating a lot of high-quality, professional content - both educational and inspirational. In order to ensure that we stand at the highest standards possible, we are now looking for a Senior Content Editor, reporting directly to the CMO, to join our company. As the Senior Content Editor, you will serve as the content lead for the entire company. You will be part of our marketing department as the main content generator in accessiBe, but you will be leading our content guild across all different departments. Your main mission will be to become a subject matter expert in this field and make sure that the content we generate meets the highest standard, and is aligned with the company’s vision and tone of voice.
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior Content Editor in a content-oriented organization - a product company, a magazine, or a newspaper
- Native English speaker - a must!
- Autodidact - a self-taught person, capable of performing in-depth research by himself
- Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience in writing for a SaaS company - a big advantage
- Experience in managing a content guild - an advantage