- Published: October 12, 2021
One of the biggest UX writing teams in the world. As passionate advocates for our users, we create clear, eye-level copy that shapes how people experience our products. Wix UX writers own the entire content process, and collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers and developers to create outstanding products. Guided by the Wix tone and voice, we craft compelling copy to get the right message across and help our users succeed.
As a Senior UX writer, you will:
- Write clear, creative UX content in the Wix tone and voice
- Build upon and help maintain adherence to our style guide
- Conduct extensive product and user research
- Work with other writing groups including marketing and knowledge base to ensure a consistent user experience
- Coordinate localization with our Global Markets team to ensure efficient and successful localization for our global audience (20 languages and counting)
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping perfect copy
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English. You have 3+ years experience in UX writing in a tech company, with an understanding of what it takes to collaborate with a product team and launch an excellent product. You’re passionate about writing and excellent UX, and are a critical thinker with an eye for detail. You have experience growing, editing and mentoring junior writers and understand the intricacies of maintaining glossaries and style guides. A bit of a techie, you’re up to date on trends in UX and web content. You’re a team player who can give and take feedback constructively, while being able to create simple, easy to understand copy that helps our users succeed. You love a good challenge (or 3)!
Proficiency in Hebrew is an asset. Work portfolio a plus.
Please send your CV in English.