Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. The company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research, technology, and design to every product experience it creates. Lightricks’ suite of apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and has won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple and Google Play’s Best of the Year. Every month, over 100 million images and videos are created and shared by individuals, influencers, and brands using a Lightricks-powered app.
Lightricks’ vision is to bring creativity to the masses. The ecosystem we are building includes an array of photo & video editing tools. We live & breathe design - from product to production.
As a designer in Facetune, you will create stunning in-app content: from beautifully designed templates to trendy assets for our users to enhance their social media game with. You will also get to show off your trend & style sensibilities when designing editorial pieces for Facetune’s in-app magazine.
You will be collaborating with other content creators and have creative freedom - show us what you got! Join us if you want to impact millions of users and push the limits of creativity.
- Design & curate creative assets that will appear within our mobile apps.
- Constantly generate new ideas and visuals for creative templates within our mobile apps.
- Branding consistency within the product’s brand.
- Research design & visual trends.
- Have fun. Take chances. Try new things.
- 3+ years experience in the field
- Exceptional online portfolio.
- Strong fundamentals in design, typography and color. Attention to details. Animation experience is a plus.
- Affinity for consistency, composition, color use and a keen eye for subtle details.
- Highly proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Figma and AfterEffects - a plus.
- Experience working in a professional design environment.
- Familiarity with visual trends in photography & design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Animation, Media Arts, Visual Communication - a plus.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently. A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English.