UVeye is looking for a Senior Computer Vision Algorithms Engineer. As a Senior Computer Vision Algorithms Engineer you will lead the development and implementation of new Computer Vision and Machine Learning technologies.
- Lead the development and implementation of complex Computer Vision algorithms for automatic vehicle inspection systems.
- Create proof of concept for new products and technology.
- Mentor and advise team members in various tasks.
- Collaborate with team members to define future technology and features.
- Collaborate with different R&D and product departments to ensure the development of the optimal solution for UVeye requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience with Computer Vision/Image Processing/Machine Learning algorithms and frameworks.
- Experience with leading a complex computer vision algorithm project.
- Relevant M.Sc degree from a known university. PhD -Advantage.
- Experience mentoring other algorithm engineers.
- Solid Python coding skills.
- Deep understanding of basic computer vision theory in 3 or more of the following fields:
Multiview geometry and 3D reconstruction /Camera calibration /Structure from motion /3D and 2D image registration /Anomaly detection /Classification /Detection /Tracking /Segmentation /Basic Image processing – edge detection, gradient images, laplacian images, corner detection, morphological operations, image filtering, image warping.
- C++ coding skills – Advantage.
- Experience with OpenCV– Advantage.
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks (such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.) – Advantage.
- Good communication skills, organized, independent and self-motivated.
- Excellent English.