PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
We are looking for a strong Senior C++ Software Engineer to join one of our teams at the development center in Herzeliya, Israel. The team is part of a global group – working on developing top 2D/3D visualization tools.. We work in an agile environment, so this person should be passionate for continuous improvement and learning.
In your role at PTC, you will:
- Analyze requirements and break them down into development plans
- Design and develop functional enhancement to the products, as well as provide ongoing maintenance and support.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other stakeholders across the globe
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside other engineers to produce high quality software
- Conduct code and design reviews
- Develop automated regression tests
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, grade 80+
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a C++ developer.
- Know how to design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Object Oriented C++ code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Strong technical skills and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time
- Experience in Computer Graphics – a big advantage