- Published: September 20, 2021
Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative and exciting cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology which enables digital workflow, creative designs, faster time to market, less garment waste, and a digital shopping experience. You will have a chance to play a leading role at the forefront of the digital revolution in the apparel industry.
In this role, you will be involved in product development of a core module (2D, 3D, business logic and so on) from the definition stage, through technical decision making and hands-on implementation. You will become familiar with the software and its core geometric algorithm, play a key role in all the development stages and contributing to some truly disruptive technology.
If you think you've got what it takes to join Team Browzwear, we'd love to hear from you.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Excellent programming skills in C++ on Windows or iOS operating systems
- Experience using OOP and OOD methodologies
- Degree in computer science or equivalent from top rated university
- Experience in at least one of the following would be an advantage: 2D3D geometry, 3D rendering