DeepCube, now part of Nano Dimensions, is an innovative deep learning and AI solutions research and development group. DeepCube is researching and developing a cutting-edge AI engine based on deep learning for the world of 3D printing.
· Be part of DeepCube engineering team and take a role in design and implementation of DeepCube present and future products.
· A professional and experienced c++ engineer.
· Responsible, motivated and a strong team player. Very independent, eager and fast to learn and teach others.
· Expert in c++ development and understanding of c++ internals and mechanics.
· Strong computer science fundamentals such as multithreading, object-oriented development
· Deep understanding of c++ performance analysis, compilation process, cache usage, etc
· Expertise or strong experience in c++11 and c++14 advanced features - such as auto, templates, smart pointers, etc.
· Expertise or strong experience in using c++ STL algorithms and containers
· Has hands on experience in the deep learning field inference platforms.
· Has hands on experience with high performance image processing algorithms.
· Has hands on experience with GPU/cuda programing.
· Has hands on experience Linux background