Guesty, one of the fastest growing high-tech Property Management start-ups with offices around the world, is looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our team in TLV!
- Expand Guesty’s client base!
- Have high impact engagements, develop new relationships and generate opportunities with key decision makers and influencers
- Map key stakeholders, understand prospects’ pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business value to prospect needs and determine the likelihood of the prospect being a good fit for Guesty’s offerings
- Interact with prospects via cold calls, emails and platforms such as LinkedIn to develop interest in Guesty’s offerings
- Conduct lead generation activities following best practices and processes, and provide feedback for process improvement based on insights gathered from the field
- Effectively communicate Guesty’s value proposition and both functional and technical attributes
- Consistently achieve sales qualified lead quotas and performance goals
- Continually seek knowledge on industry best practices, Guesty’s product offerings, competitive landscape, client use cases, and compelling events to help perform your duties
- Update and maintain prospect information and sales activities on systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot, SalesLoft.
- Provide Account Executives with detailed notes on prospect interaction and deal insights to ensure the opportunity is understood, and next steps are clearly defined during Sales Qualified Lead handover
- 1+ years of Sales Development or Inside Sales experience
- Self-starter with proven success in outbound (cold calling experience is required) in competitive and results-driven environments - MUST
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and influence others by example
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound technologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate value propositions of the product to senior and director level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Experience in growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment is preferred
- Proficient with sales technology tools including CRM (Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred) and sales engagement platforms.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization including sales, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Start-up experience preferred