The Wix Business Analysis (BA) group, 90 business analysts and data scientists who strongly believe in using analytics to understand how our users interact with our products. With over 130 million users, we collect over a billion events a day – that’s 1TB of data added daily! We do it all using cutting edge technology to process, store, & query our data, including tools we develop ourselves as well as tools like Hadoop and Presto.
As a Business/Data Analyst, you will:
- Analyze and optimize products and activities, take part in design and implementation, and be a key part of strategic product decisions.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions.
- Conduct customer analysis–churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and more.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Work as part of a company-wide department that supports Product Managers, Marketing, Finance & Management.
An SQL expert who’s also highly skilled in data analysis and visualization (Excel/Tableau/similar).
You have 4+ years’ experience in quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet company. You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively. You also have a strong sense of curiosity and a desire to learn & be part of a high-tech, internet-based industry. You know how to harness complex organizational interfaces, and initiate and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
Bonus points if you have a BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering; are familiar and experienced with product experiments (A/B tests); know Python, R or any other scripting language; have experience working with Big Data, especially Hadoop environment and have experience working with BI tools.