Artlist is a leading creative technology company that empowers people to tell stories through video.
Artlist offers 4 products: Artlist.io, a royalty-free music and SFX platform; Artgrid.io, a curated stock footage platform; MotionArray.com, an all-in-one marketplace for video creators and FXhome, a VFX and image editing software.
Artlist has revolutionized the industry by offering subscription-based products and is now on a path to becoming the ultimate 360° solution for content creators.
Among Artlist’s 16M clients are Google, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Netflix and more.
We’re seeking a full-time Senior Business and Payments Analyst to join our Data department at Tel Aviv.
The Senior Business and Payments Analyst will be able to look at the company's data from a bird's eye perspective, while also getting their hands dirty with data and performing drill down analysis. They will be responsible for providing a visual analysis of the ongoing results of key business indicators, with expertise in payments, and to deliver meaningful insights from that.
Wake up for this:
- Provide ongoing detailed analysis of the payments activity and the business performance KPIs, such as retention, conversion, MRR, LTV, ARPU, etc.
- Provide detailed dashboards and reports across relevant activities, while developing and implementing a repeatable process for monitoring and reporting them.
- Synthesize business performance trends and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with different stakeholders (senior management, finance, data etc.) to continuously collect feedback and define requirements
- 4+ years of similar experience
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with a broad and comprehensive business vision.
- Data story-telling expert; ability to communicate with senior management, to deliver & explain insights and recommendations.
- Quick-thinking, sharp-minded, fast learner and problem solver.
- Readiness to work in a high paced, dynamic and challenging environment
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills.
- Expertise in a data visualization tool ( Tableau - big advantage)
- Master abilities in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English skills
- B.Sc. in Economics, Business, Finance or an equivalent background