Ethernity Networks is looking for an outstanding Senior Board Design Engineer to join our 5G network products development.
This position offers the opportunity to have a real impact on a dynamic, technology-focused company.
What you will be doing:
- Design responsibility for the creation of new products designed around ACENIC and UEP products
- Board design execution, initial test, and bring-up manage documentation required to release the product to manufacturing and partners and is the main interface to the Silicon/Thermal/Mechanical/EMC engineers.
- Research the new feature/circuits and involve the establishment/discussion of industry standards, then implement them on the next generation product/platform design.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Knowledgeable in high-speed signal design rules and basic power design methodologies.
- Proficiency in digital/analogue circuit simulation analysis and fault diagnosis.
- Experience in design tools like Cadence, Concept, OrCAD.
- Your work displays your passion for circuit development and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Prior hardware design experience related to high-speed subsystem design or DC-DC power module design is a huge plus.