We’re seeking a senior backend Engineer who will be the technical leader to help us build an internal platform to leverage actionable insights from customer data.
Your focus will be on Lemonade’s “central nervous system” for data, an internal resource that allows us to analyze a wide variety of behaviors and data points—always with the goal of improving our world-class customer experience. These efforts will also empower teams across the organization, providing them with accessible, impactful insights.
In this role you’ll
- Become the technical owner of Lemonade’s one-stop-shop for customer data and insights
- Collaborate with data engineers, data scientists, and backend engineers to deliver critical insights for both (near) real-time and analytical workloads
- Coach and mentor other software and BI engineers on how to leverage our in-house tools
- Own and shape the technical strategy and vision for surfacing and acting on data insights
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience as a senior backend engineer
- Proven experience building significant projects from the ground up
- An independent and innovative spirit, with an eagerness to iterate ideas that push our platform forward
- Familiarity with Knowledge Graph, for decision making and implementing ontology concepts, is an advantage
- Background in fraud prevention or growth optimization is also a plus
- Ability to work in an office environment