ironSource is looking for a Senior Backend engineer to join a new emerging team that will be working on a future product of the company. The team is building a real time bidding platform that handles millions of requests per second and applies complex computation in near zero time in order to decide and apply best pricing models per request. We are looking for a backend engineer to join our team and help us scale our product offering to the next level.This is a unique opportunity to join an engineering team working on a new product.
We value team players with technical excellence and a sense of ownership who know how to choose the right tool for the right task.
- Build a backend system for a real time bidding engine and platform
- Write clean, scalable, high standard quality code
- Provide technical leadership through conducting design and code reviews
- Provide and implement solutions to large scale systems
- Build, test, deploy and automate our backend services and tools
- Integrate frontend elements to the backend systems
- 4 years of software engineering experience as a backend engineer
- 2 years of programming experience in Node.js using common frameworks
- Experience in working with in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in developing scalable modern cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of common database types and best practices
- Experience in frontend development (Angular/React/Vue) - advantage
- Relevant academic degree - advantage
Backend, NodeJS, Web Applications, AWS, senior fullstack developer