- Published: July 27, 2021
Anyword is an AI text generation platform for marketers.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective.
Anyword’s artificial intelligence models are capable of analyzing text and understanding its intent and ideal audience. As a result, we can now generate original marketing language that drives action.
Who we are:
- We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
- We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a senior backend engineer to lead the development of mission critical services and APIs. You will be taking full ownership of a system that directly affects the company’s success. To achieve that, you will collaborate with data scientists, product managers, and customer success managers in a dynamic agile environment.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- You are passionate about making sense of large amounts of data, taking the lead on making decisions, and initiating new creative observations; all while helping to take our product to the next level.
- You’ve got strong opinions about how to build the best scalable architecture, and the experience to back up those opinions.
- You are excited about developing an innovative product while making an impact as an individual contributor.
- 5+ years of industry experience in a production web environment, including monitoring and performance tuning.
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby/Python/Node for a Linux environment.
- Experience in owning scalable modern web architecture throughout the full development lifecycle: design, development, testing, monitoring.
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc advantage).
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment; container orchestration (Docker, K8s) - advantage.
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value.
- The ability to write clean code, as well as continuously refactor and improve existing code.
- The ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.