ironSource is looking for a brilliant backend developer to join our R&D team and work on the company's Data Science infrastructure team.
As a part of the team, you will handle different products while improving performance, scalability, and availability, you’ll solve complex problems in order to support higher scale and create faster and smarter systems. In addition, you’ll be experienced with all types of DBs and will implement multiple advanced data solutions.
In addition, you will help implement algorithms that support ds models.
- Develop ironSource Data Science infrastructure and algorithms.
- Develop delivery services to end users.
- Implement solutions to complex problems in large amounts of data and scale.
- At least 5 Years of experience in designing and building large scale systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Java/Scala .
- Experience implementing a highly concurrent system.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining in an AWS environment.
- Good understanding of various data stores and an ability to choose the right one for the job.
- Performance considerations: scale, latency, throughput.
- Understanding of functional and object oriented design patterns.
- Experience creating and working in an Agile, Continuous Integration environment.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent.