Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
The job consists of using software engineering best practices for designing, developing, implementing and enhancements of a new Product.
You should have a vast experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications.
Our stack- Angular 12, Elastic Search, Postgres, C#, Redis, Node.js
R&D sub department:
- degree in computer science or equivalent
- 7+ Years of experience in backend development
- 4+ Years of experience with C#
- Experience with Angular - Advantage
- 5+ Years of experience building a web application from scratch
- Experience working in distributed high scale systems
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts, including automation concepts
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Strong understanding of SOLID, OOP, TDD, SW architecture designs and patterns
- Team player, Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized