Noname Security, founded in 2020, is rapidly growing with more than 100 team members globally, and within months of launching out of stealth, we closed Series B bringing our total funding to date to $85 Million.
Our mission is to reduce the risk of API security vulnerabilities and cyber attacks. Our API Security Platform is an out-of-band solution that doesn’t require agents or network modifications and offers deeper visibility and security than API gateways, load balancers, and WAFs. No one addresses the API security challenge like Noname.
Join a truly agile team, work collaboratively with product managers and UI/UX designers to truly shape the product we deliver.
About Our Product
We are working on a brand new product that automatically attacks and protects APIs.
With our product, developers and security teams can deploy APIs in production without worry. Thus, this product can be thought of as a combination of penetration testing and continuous integration.
We are looking for someone willing to be one of the first members of a team working on a new product. We are building the product from scratch and experimenting with different, new, and exciting technologies for the tech stack, and we want someone ready to try new things and help us get up and running.
We are looking for experienced developers to join our evolving team with experience building projects from scratch, and the ability to operate autonomously.
The current stack is NodeJS, Postgres, and GraphQL on the back end (with Hasura), and Vue 3 on the front end.
- Help us plan, design, and architect the building blocks of a new product.
- Take complete ownership of features from design to implementation.
- Help us design an efficient workflow for the whole team.
- Experience building APIs in production, and understanding of the lower level concepts related to it.
- Experience building libraries/frameworks used by others (ideally open source).
- Experience in API development with NodeJS (Or with any other language, but willing to learn NodeJS).
- Independent, Fast learner, and organized.
- Team player with a great attitude towards work and people.
- Proficient in English
- Experienced in system design and architectural decisions.
- Experimented with new technologies with projects to prove it.
- Contributed to large-scale open source projects.