Hexa is the world’s first 3D & Augmented Reality as a service platform. Our technology is used by leading eCom around the globe including companies such as Macy’s, Logitech, Walmart, Target, IKEA, JD.com, and many others.
Due to recent technological breakthroughs, and exciting new partnerships, our client base has been growing rapidly. We now offer our services at half the market price and at twice the average speed without losing our output quality.
Following a large round of financing, We are now starting an exciting new chapter in our adventure and the Hexa success story.
We need talented and passionate team players to join our fun family and help us push forward and make Hexa even better than it is today.
Who are you?
- You are a talented developer, a dedicated team player, and an amazing person.
- You want to make a difference and feel like your day-to-day work has a real impact.
- You look for a challenge and a chance to be part of something big out of your comfort zone.
- You need to feel like you belong and be part of a family and not just another dull grey company.
Are you a real Hexagon? (Or, job requirements)We're looking for individuals who would fit our unique Hexagonic culture, i.e., like-minded people that are all focused on persona, team, and company growth. Also, you'll need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Fullstack / Backend developer (Java/Node.JS/Python)
- Experienced with Microservices and SAAS architecture, consistency and monitoring
- Deep understanding of SQL - Building queries, designing and maintaining schemas
- Hands-on experience building & maintaining large-scale platform(s) on a cloud provider
- Great communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment and have fun while doing it
Bonus Points (Advantage)
- Experience in Java.
- Experience in asynchronous frameworks, such as Vert.x, Tornado, NodeJS.
- Experience in real-time applications and GraphQL
- Familiarity with 3D pipelines and core concepts