accessiBe is the market leader in web accessibility that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is more than a workplace, it’s a passion. Each day you’re surrounded by people who share the same goal and values, who work endlessly to break down accessibility barriers. We care about all people, regardless of their ability. We hire people that are determined to succeed and who are not afraid of rapid change. Our core values showcase who we are and we strive to focus on excellency and sincerity.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Developer to join our growing R&D department. You will be responsible for influencing the department's architecture, methodologies, and work protocols. This role is hands-on while being able to learn new things every day and adapting to the company’s growth.
Want to make a real impact?
What you'll be doing:
- End-to-end ownership (from design to deployment) of new components, prototypes, services, and new features.
- Providing tech architecture designs backed by diagrams and documents.
- Smashing bugs and preserving the systems alive.
- Conducting code and design reviews for other teammates.
- Take part in building the R&D department’s processes and workflow from scratch
- Share your expertise among the team and become a mentor for new teammates.
- 7+ years of proven experience as a Backend developer
- Proven experience and deep understanding of web applications development
- Working experience with one of the following backend technologies: PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Java, C#, Go and alike.
- Working experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Working experience with cloud environments), CI/CD processes, and virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working experience with test automation (unit, functional, E2E, etc)
- Working experience with one of the following frontend technologies: VueJS, ReactJS