- Published: October 25, 2021
Fyber's R&D team is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Backend Developer. You'll be responsible for designing and implementing our high scale, low latency distributed production systems, as well as pushing the technology and code base forward.
- Build, design, and analyze complex, highly concurrent and highly available production systems
- Own production systems that handle billions of requests and terabytes of information each day
- Bring our code and architecture to the next level
- Translate business requirements into high quality code
- Mentor talented junior developers and be a technical focal point
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- 3+ years experience of hands-on experience with JVM based Scala/Java/Clojure/Kotlin production systems
- Proven knowledge of designing and writing elastic, highly concurrent, scalable, cloud-based systems
- Experience in adopting, learning, and teaching new technologies and programming languages
- High standards for code quality, production stability, deployment process, performance, architecture, and testing
- Significant experience in working with a functional programming language (Scala/Haskell/F#) - a very strong advantage
- Experience in working with docker and K8s - an advantage
- Experience in working with either of Kafka, Akka, vertex, or another Scala streaming framework - an advantage
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.