- Published: July 25, 2021
SeaLights revolutionizes enterprise software quality at scale. SeaLights’ Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline, for every single software change.
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our Quality Analytics team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building the new SQG Platform while enhancing & maintaining the existing Testing Gaps, TIA, and Cockpit products. On a regular day, you’ll be using Git, Typescript, NodeJS, and the latest AWS capabilities in order to solve the challenges we face. You’ll also collaborate with Front End Engineers, Agent Developers, Customer Success Engineers, Product, and other functional areas of the company.
Let’s change the way Software Quality is being done. By developers, for developers.
- Develop the Sealights Platform (SaaS-based, AWS).
- Design & Develop a Public APIs ecosystem and Micro Services, which can hold high-pace, high-throughput consumption.
- Integrating with industry-standard development platforms like Jira, CI Tools, Build Servers, IDEs.
- Work closely with our Product, UX, Customer Success, and Front End engineers to deliver an outstanding product. Your opinion counts!
- Be part and contribute to our Engineering culture: Produce production-grade code by writing tests, automate processes, pair programming and code reviews, participate in brainstorming sessions, and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- 5+ years working as a backend developer.
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working on Saas-based products, from design to implementation.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Highly accountable and independent.
- Passion for code craftsmanship.