- Published: December 15, 2020
XM Cyber is an award-winning startup that develops a multi-platform breach and attack simulation (BAS) solution that continuously exposes attack vectors threatening organizations' critical assets and provides them with prioritized, actionable remediation.
As a Backend Engineer at XM Cyber, you'll be responsible for implementing core features, building infrastructure, and finding innovative solutions while working with cutting-edge technologies plus getting into the language internals. We're looking for top talents who are ready to level up their skills in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for leading features and products end to end, from design to production; build and develop modules, data pipelines, and services.
- 3+ years of experience in backend development and design.
- Experience in Rest API, No-SQL Databases, Microservices and highly scalable systems
- BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science principles and high-level analytical skills.
- Experience in Node.js - an advantage
- Fluent English