- Published: September 22, 2021
* JVP Portfolio Company
Copilot is an automated customer experience platform for consumer electronics companies. It enables companies that manufacture these products to interact automatically with their entire customer base according to behavior and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing and segmenting data from smart and connected consumer devices.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer with experience in data processing and modeling to join our team. You will be part of the team that will take our microservices system to the next level, optimize our backend, build and design our data and data pipeline architecture.
You’ll be the ideal candidate if:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in server-side development.
- You have a Computer Science or equivalent degree from a known institute.
- You have experience in data-related applications and microservices architecture.
- You have experience in ETL processes
- You have experience with BigQuery
- You have a deep understanding of multi-threaded programming.
- You have advanced experience with SQL databases.
- Experience creating and optimizing big data processes, pipelines, architectures and data workflow management tools.
- Experience with streaming data sources.
- You're a natural when it comes to object-oriented principles and design.
- You have the ability to initiate and progress various activities and tasks both in an independent manner and as part of a group effort.
- You have experience with implementing new technologies.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Java and SpringBoot
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience with RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Experience with Node.js