As Backend Developer in the core team, you will handle various aspects of development including adding features in a microservices environment, develop the SAAS API, develop the backend of an application server ,deploy and monitor services as part of Kubernetes cluster and more.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Code, test and operate node.js based services and stacks
- Monitor production systems to ensure smooth operation and problems early detection
- Integration of data storage solutions including Couchbase DB, RedShift etc.
- Work in AWS cloud utilizing its services
- BA in computer science or similar relevant field
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance and security of software code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of application deployment and devops tools
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning concepts (Classification/Regression, Train/Test split, Precision/Recall, etc...).