*This role is based in Israel - from home or from the Jerusalem office
A passionate developer who proactively learns new technologies and is able to succeed on your own. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performance environments and enjoy the challenge.
You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You strive for perfection and want to improve bad code when you see it. You’re passionate about ensuring best practices are met, while not compromising on creating beautiful, clean code. Working with the most up to date software tools, frameworks and libraries are your bread and butter.
You have a high level of Hebrew (both written and spoken) and conversational English to communicate with both Israelis and international teams.
A Full Stack team responsible for the company’s leading product. Our team is the first to explore and integrate new technologies and tools. We are responsible for creating API-driven cutting-edge solutions that are disrupting the way Fintech is done. Our microservice-based architecture provides a complex asynchronous distributed system needed for time-critical payment processing and other services, with thousands of transactions per day. Our team is fully autonomous with complete responsibility for the product pipeline, employing Agile methodology alongside state-of-the-art CI/CD principles.
· Develop end-to-end robust enterprise systems for the Fintech sector using leading frameworks and technologies, with a strong focus on the back end.
· Be part of exploring and integrating new technologies and tools, such as AWS and big data.
· Develop microservices and build multithreaded enterprise applications end-to-end.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our systems and services.
· Work closely with a other developers to create the tools that will help our partner’s clients grow their businesses
· Minimum 5 years of similar experience building multithreaded enterprise applications end-to-end using .Net Core, web APIs, microservices, Angular 2+, and RabbitMQ or another messaging system.
· Strong back-end experience.
· Experience with Docker and unit testing.
· Experience working in Agile environment.
· High level of Hebrew and English (both written and spoken).
A plus if you have:
· Experience with NServiceBus and Elastic Search
Why join Cross River:
· Cross River provides technology infrastructure powering the future of financial services. Leveraging a proprietary real-time banking core. We are backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with our partners, we are reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
· We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth. We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country, which allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe giving this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible.
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Ongoing monthly knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
· We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.