- Published: March 8, 2021
We're looking for a Senior Back-End Developer with a passion for technologies, especially large scale challenges, to join our strong R&D team.
Overwolf is building a universal framework for apps around games, already serving millions of gamers and thousands of developers worldwide. Our platform empowers third-party developers to build great in-game apps that gamers use to enhance over 200 million game sessions per month.
Our Appstore includes great apps for the biggest games in the world: League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, Hearthstone and over 800 other games. Currently, many hundreds of developers are working with our SDK to provide gamers with new value on a daily basis - and you can be pivotal in making the knowledge they need available to them when they need it.
At Overwolf, we balance between fun and love for gaming, with a strong shipping mentality and hunger for growth. If you’re a driven developer who wants to join a unique, fast-growing company in the gaming industry – let’s talk!
- Solving complex, large scale challenges. We’re facing fascinating challenges around scale, user experience and quality in a fast-paced environment
- Designing and implementing major features and new services, with cutting edge technologies
- Improving the gaming experience of millions of gamers around the world, working with some of the best brands in the gaming industry (Acer, Riot Games, Blizzard, Ubisoft)
- Maintaining and developing Overwolf’s backend services
- At least 5 years of SW development experience
- Expert knowledge in one of Node.js, Go, Java (JVM-based)
- Excellent software design capabilities
- Experience in Big Data and Analytics - Advantage
- Experience in a fast-growing startup - Advantage
- Experience in Front End development - Advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience - Advantage
- Passionate Gamer - Big advantage