As fast as cybercriminals change, we are changing too.
BioCatch is a dynamic startup that takes an innovative approach to combating fraud by unlocking the power of behavior. The market leader in behavioral biometrics, BioCatch’s proprietary technology analyzes physical and cognitive digital behavior to distinguish between genuine users and criminals to detect fraud and identity theft and to improve customer experience.
With over a decade of analyzing data, over 60 patents and unparalleled experience, BioCatch continues to innovate to solve tomorrow’s problems. Leading financial institutions around the globe use BioCatch to more effectively fight fraud, drive digital transformation and accelerate business growth. With employees in 19 countries and over 50 customers on 5 continents, BioCatch’s reach expands around the world.
Come work with intensely curious people who are dedicated to innovation, growth, and protecting customers against cybercrime and fraud!
We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer.
This is an opportunity to contribute and be part of a team working on today’s latest security and cloud technologies.
- Design and extend test cases in a micro-service architecture on multiple platforms
- Develop automation infrastructure and improve the deployment process
- Take ownership for new features and products from design to production
- Responsibility for end-to-end development and execution of test coverage
- Follow engineering best practices (automation, code reviews, etc.) and keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design tests and features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 4+years experience in automation testing using OOP – Must
- Experience with python – a major advantage
- Strong background with CI/CD process and source control systems- Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud environments, Dockers & K8S
- Experience with Selenium Grid & Appium – Advantage
- Experience with web technologies (HTTP/JSON/HTML/JS) – Must
- Good understanding of mobile testing on native platforms – IOS and Android
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment