- Published: April 19, 2021
An integral part of GuardKnox’s development process is the extensive verification and testing of its products. In order to be integrated into the automotive system, a high degree of reliability is required, and compliance with automotive quality and safety standards. In order to test and verify GuardKnox products, an advanced automated testing environment is required. The automation and verification engineer shall be responsible for defining and developing this environment, running products through it and producing relevant reports and evidence.
Who we are?
- GuardKnox offers high-performance computing and communication solutions that empower OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers to deliver the next generation of secure, connected vehicles.
- GuardKnox’s secured solutions serve as building blocks for added connectivity, infotainment services, and vehicle personalization/customization, while simultaneously protecting vehicles against unauthorized access or manipulation.
- GuardKnox’s solutions empower the automotive industry with the freedom to evolve to meet the changing needs of connected cars safely and securely.
- Create an automation infrastructure & test planning and development approach
- Build the automation environment according to requirements and roadmap
- Designing simulation and emulation environments with timing constraints
- Analyzing complex embedded systems and understanding their architecture
- Working with internal development teams, project management and customers
- Formal testing in compliance with automotive quality, safety and cybersecurity standards
- Working on a tight schedule to meet release milestones.
- Hands-on experience with embedded systems – must
- Knowledge in Networking –must
- Relevant technical degree (computer science or electrical engineering) – advantage
- Experience in building automation environments from scratch - advantage
- Experience with Vector tools – advantage
- Experience with CI/DevOps tools (Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.) – advantage
- Experience with testing according to formal quality standards (V-Model) - advantage
- Experience with formal cybersecurity methodology and design – preferred
- Familiarity with cryptography – preferred
- Experience with safety-critical systems – preferred