- Published: August 28, 2021
At Sisense’s Engineering group, we have a development culture that is transparent, highly technical, and agile. We love innovation; we always seek better solutions and customer delight. Turning complexity into simplicity is our mission.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR AUTOMATION TEAM:
At Sisense, we know that quality assurance, automation, and data-driven decision-making solutions are highly important and have extensive influence on the product. As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be part of a strategic and creative team that provides quality assurance automation and data-driven decision-making solutions.
At Sisense you will learn and experience with endless best technologies and skills and will be surrounded by amazing people and have the feeling of an Impact on a daily basis.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a passionate Senior Automation Engineer, a problem solver with experience writing Automation tools, and eager to make an impact on our product and customers. You will join the QA group and support, design, and develop a variety of internal tools for ensuring the high quality of Sisense products. We are looking for an Engineer to promote Sisense to the next level ensuring our growing customer base with the best in class quality products.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will deep dive into our technology and product
- You will learn how we use python automation framework and development methodology
- You will build relationships with teams in R&D and Product
- You will start adding automation test cases to our CI coverage using our python framework
- You will maintain the ongoing CI automation issues in Jenkins and python product tests
- You will start to learn about our amazing internal automation tools for performance, load, stress, and regression tests simulations
- You will develop a deep understanding and debugging skills of Sisense products by facing hands-on issues
- You will be the owner of one of the strategic automation of internal tools
- You will start refactoring and writing from scratch existing strategic tool written in python
- You will work with a variety of databases MSSQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake, etc
- You will investigate new technologies and integrate them into our automation tools and CI framework solutions
- You will conduct research to improve our automation solutions and tools challenges
- You have experience with writing automation tests
- You have experience coding in Python
- You are knowledgeable in Linux systems
- You have experience with DevOps tools like GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS managed service - Big advantage
- You have hands-on experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, or similar) – advantage
- You have experience in Cloud and web applications – advantage
- You are knowledgeable of docker framework and docker orchestration - advantage
- You are knowledge of various databases and storage such as SQL MySQL, MSSQL - advantage
- You are experienced with multiprocessing/multithreading – advantage
- You are innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- You are experienced working with a quality-oriented Agile development process
- You have excellent communication skills in English
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE?
We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
“You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success. We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder. We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence. We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.