Lightricks creates award-winning apps - in the field of image, video and sound processing - used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
As a Senior Android Engineer in the infrastructure team, you will be part of the core group that will build our Android capabilities from the ground up and be spearheading our effort of bringing creativity to everyone.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about the craft of software engineering - just like us. People who believe that code is beautiful, but can still appreciate the realities of business and can deliver on a tight schedule in a dynamic environment. We’re talking about people who get excited about starting huge projects from scratch and even more excited when the finished products are finally in the hands of users all over the world. People who love learning, understand the value of teamwork and cherish the feedback of other talented developers. If you like applied math and algorithms, even better!
- Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Identify and implement software engineering best practices.
- Building LTEngine, our state-of-the-art image processing framework, on Android.
- Mentor young developers on the team.
- Conduct code reviews.
- 5+ years of development experience in any programming language.
- 3+ years of Android development.
- Proven experience of delivering large, state-of-the-art products.
- Deep understanding of Android OS internals.
- Highly independent and autodidact.
- Experience working in a team of developers.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code.
- Experience leading a technical team or project.
- Knowledge in image processing, graphics and/or computer vision.
- Experience writing and optimizing real-time algorithms.
- Experience in GPU programming.
- Experience with build/CI/CD systems.