Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Senior Android Developer? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Senior Android Developer.
At Taboola we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Work with the leading carriers and OEMs on developing innovative ways to push Taboola's recommendations on smartphones, like Samsung, ZTE, Huawei and more
- Scale with millions of users.
- Take part in develop highly scalable, highly performant solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day
- Work closely with Product to reach an optimal technological solution
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations, Breaking news notifications and much more
Our Tech Stack:
Java, Kotlin, Gradle, Android Studio, Git, Jenkins, Dependency Injection, Junit, Espresso, Appium, Kusto, AOSP, Firebase
- 5+ years of experience in native Android app development.
- Proficient with Android SDK.
- Strong understanding the principles of OOP/OOD, and Design patterns
- Experience in building, testing and publishing mobile apps.
- Working with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Up to date knowledge of recent Android OS features and restrictions
- Gradle & Maven knowledge.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
It would be great if you also have:
- Published applications on the Google Play Store.
- Understanding of how Android works under the hood.
- Experience with preload process and system apps.
- Experience with Appium automation testing.
Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.