RAFT Technologies has developed & deployed a wireless ultra-low latency, transcontinental communications system, using groundbreaking proprietary technology. Raft is pioneering an emerging market for ultra-fast global communication infrastructure and is well-positioned to lead the industry segment and is already selling its product to the biggest players in the field.
This is an opportunity for YOU to join our cutting-edge, intriguing field.
If you are a fast learner, a team player, and have great technical skills, if you have a lifelong passion for technology and are excited by the thought of being part of a flourishing Start-up, you have reached the right place.
I deleted the focus on the stock exchanges and the HFT, Algo trading, etc. I think it is too revealing for a “wanted” adds, but we can bring it back if you think it is necessary.
· You will be designing and planning communication system algorithms and participating in the design of our next generation state-of-the-art modem.
· Algorithmic research considering the trade-offs between performance & implementation cost.
· Close interface and collaboration with other teams – SW, HW, FPGA, System
· Define and write SW-HW requirements.· End-to-end involvement from the concept stages up to a fully operational system.
· Analyze, research and recommend future algorithmic and system features of the product, including machine learning capabilities.
· M.Sc. /Ph.D. Specializing in Signal Processing or Communication Systems.
· Specializing in signal processing or communication systems.
· 7+ years relevant work experience in the telecom industry with a focus on the physical layers.
· Knowledge and experience in digital signal processing – a must.
· Experience in algorithm development for wireless communication systems.
· Experience with MATLAB – a must.
· Hands-on capabilities
· Experience in practice in Python and Linux
· Experience in Modems, 4G5G – an advantage