We are looking for a new member for the Security Student Analyst position in our security team who oversees, handles, and directs the day-to-day operations and monitoring of an Information Technology functional unit.
After gaining a detailed knowledge of Finaro’s systems and technology you will:
· Responsible for analyzing data from multiple sources.
· Analyze data, build, and provide reports based on that.
· Gathering information from different sources and cross-checking it to find anomalies and misconfiguration for information security reasons.
· Building relevant threat monitoring logic.
· Be an integral part of the information security team.
· Monitor our security systems for potential compromise, intrusion, significant event, or threat to the security posture and security baseline.
· 2nd/3rd-year student for bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Data Science/ Industrial Engineering/Information system or related field.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze information with accuracy.
· A passion for technology and security.
· A team player and a strong people person.
· Fluent English (both written and verbal) – must.
· Have excellent multitasking skills and outstanding communication abilities.
· Responsible, independent, and organized.