SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV chargers, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced.We are looking for an enthusiastic, Security engineer to join our DevOps production group.
What you will do:
We are expanding our Infrastructure team and looking for a Security engineer who will be working in agile style. Implementing, managing and maintain Security solutions /systems in our Data Centers for production Infrastructure. Working as part of the development and DevOps groups to resolve and design solutions using automation processes for SolarEdge Hybrid cloud solution.
- In-depth Knowledge and proven experience in the following: Microsoft AD, IdM, SSO, SAML, PKI (SSL certificates), SIEM.
- Hand-on experience with security solutions Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), IPS, WAF, DDoS.
- Experience with security Windows and Linux operating systems, Kubernetes,
- Experience on Public cloud AWS, Azure.
- Team player, Self-learning, and ability to tackle new technical realm.
- English communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- As part of a team, willing to share your knowledge with others
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree in computer-scienceinformation-systems
- experience in one of the following: Automation tools (Ansible, Terraform.)