WhiteSource helps businesses worldwide develop more secure software. We are a fast-growing company recognized as a market leader in the fastest-growing market segment in all of security — application security. We have offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv and employees working from home all over the globe. WhiteSource strives for a tremendous employee-centric, inclusive, and engaging culture.
WhiteSource is a company that lives by its values:
- We are Passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the Customer Perspective
- We are Better Together
WhiteSource has recently entered the Static Application Security Testing (SAST) market, and our Compliance & Security team in Israel continues to expand to adapt to this significant change. We are looking for talented Security Researcher to address the needs of our customers.
If you are excited about the idea of becoming a part of this team, this is the job for you!
Play a crucial role in achieving our ambitious growth objectives and gain significant experience in the open-source and security world!
- Conduct deep research of vulnerabilities in Open-Source libraries.
- Track security advisories and 0-days.
- Work closely with SAST automation tools.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience, Technical Support, and Engineering departments to drive customer satisfaction and product improvements.
- Cyber Security certification from a known college - Must.
- Knowledge in Static Application Security Testing (SAST) - Must.
- One year of experience in Static Application Security Testing (SAST.)
- Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- High-level English - writing, reading, and speaking.
- Familiar with Version Control Systems (VCS) protocols - Git and Subversion.
- Familiar with popular programming languages - Java, Python, C, C#, and JS.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Independent, hard worker, fast learner & team player.
- Experience in working with customers – An advantage.
- Working with MongoDB - An advantage.
- Willing to work on flexible hours – An advantage.
- Willingness to work Mon.-Fri. - An advantage.