Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
We are looking for high-energy, talented people to join the Cato Security team. As a Security Engineer, you will take part in product content development and build logics and signatures to mitigate emerging security threats. Your work outcome will feed Cato Cloud security features such as IPS and App Control with the latest protections. You will analyze protocols and investigate various attacks utilizing network analysis tools and modern data analysis frameworks. Joining Cato is an excellent opportunity for network security enthusiasts who are passionate about the future of Networking and Security.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Analyze network protocols and develop product content such as IPS signatures and App rules that fulfills Cato Cloud product engines.
- Enhance product accuracy and its ability to detect new threats in the dynamically-changed security landscape.
- Monitor your development using different monitoring tools and methods over the cloud.
- Utilize Cato Data Warehouse with big-data technologies to support your work.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in the cyber-security industry.
- Knowledge of networking architecture and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, HTTP).
- Understand the cyber-security landscape, and common attack scenarios: Malware C&C, Drive-by attacks, Phishing, Network scans, etc.
- Experience (Hands-on) with Wireshark and PCAP analysis.
- Experience with signature development for IPS and Firewall - Advantage
- Experience with at least one scripting language such as Python or Ruby - Advantage
- Analytic spirit: define a thesis and validate it based on in-depth analysis and technical facts.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Team player, responsible, and well-organized.
- B.Sc.. in Computer Science, Information technology or Mathematics