We are looking for an experienced, hands-on security expert to join our team. The job includes leading efforts and initiatives across ironSource IT and business units, working closely with all our security and IT / DevOps teams to improve security in our infrastructure and systems.
- Evaluate the state of IT and business units’ security posture and strategy, identifying gaps and opportunities and anticipating needs.
- Lead processes and initiatives for constant improvement of security maturity in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide guidance for secured architecture and infrastructure
- Define SaaS services security integrations with ironSource systems Test, implement and maintain security controls
- 5+ years’ experience with security solutions on both on-prem and cloud environments including EDR, Firewalls, WAF, IDP, Mail Security, Cloud app security, Vulnerability scanners
- Strong understanding of common security attacks and their remediation
- Experience with IT and large-scale cloud infrastructures and services
- Knowledge of information security standards and frameworks such as CIS, NIST
- Scripting skills (e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell scripting) an advantage
- Ability to work well in a complex business environment
- Strong team skills and the ability to work independently with attention to details
- Support, Solutions, Technical Support, Android