- Published: June 3, 2021
Cellebrite is looking for an experienced security engineer to join the security team.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role
·Evaluate various security solutions.
·Install, configure and maintain various security solutions
·Troubleshoot and support security related issues.
·Take part in Developing and integrating the Company’s data security policies
·Wiling to support 24x7 per need
- 4+ years’ experience in cyber security from a global company
- Vast experience with the following solutions: McAfee Endpoint protection, Forcepoint
- Proxy, Checkpoint FW, OKTA, IBM Qradar SIEM, File system security and
- permissions, GPO, NAC, EDR, email security, VPN solutions
- Vast experience providing security solutions within complicated environment (physical, Virtual, SaaS and IaaS)
- Experience with virtualization security products
- Good networking and system knowledge: switches, routers Wi-Fi systems
- Experience with maintaining compliance requirements such as ISO27001-2 – advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both English and Hebrew
- CCNA, CISSP and other relevant security certification- Advantage