Who we are:
KAZUAR is a cyber-security startup offering a fresh game-changing solution for data and access security. Our products create self-contained, cryptographically isolated workspaces which provide cyber protection against the most sophisticated strategic threats to businesses and organizations.
We are expanding our group of proactive, self-motivated, and diligent individuals who have a creative and resourceful attitude, and who work both independently and in a team environment. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our values.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on technology leader/architect to conduct technology domains of the R&D department and lead the professional development of the solution.
In this critical, cross-group role, you will act as the technical leader alongside our R&D managers and developers. You will be responsible for directly collaborating with other teams - engineering, QA, DevOps/IT, and Product, to create a secure, scalable, high-quality solution for our customers.
- Professionalism at the highest level
- Deep understanding of security from both an offensive and a defensive perspective.
- Multi-disciplinary with a deep level of understanding and experience in the following fields
- OS: Linux, Windows, embedded, VM
- Programming languages: Python, C
- Development tools and process: git, Jira, Agile
- DevOps tools: Docker, Ansible, Jenkins
- Interaction between hardware and software.
- Significant prior experience with architecting complex systems.
- Experience working with engineering teams to implement architectural decisions and guidelines.
- Excellent English and Hebrew language skills (Reading, Writing, conversational)
- Experience working with customers both prior to sale and in a support context.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to find the proper balance between what needs to be done on a theoretical level and what can be done on a practical level.
- Retrospective skills.
- Be humble enough to learn from peers, be hungry to drive the solution to our customers, and be smart about influencing and getting others to collaborate with you