- Perform security threat analysis and risk assessments, develop security concepts and security requirements for automotive systems and networks
- Design secure architectures and security controls
- Consult and work with OEMs and Tier-1 R&D teams on various security projects
- Review and analyze complex automotive systems - in-vehicle networks and components, embedded systems, OTA update systems, and more
- Review and analyze automotive communication protocols, security regulations and standards
- Track and analyze cybersecurity trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of communication protocols.
- Experience with analyzing complex systems from a cybersecurity perspective
- Experience with cryptography algorithms and secure protocols
- Experience with security threat and risk analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Hebrew as well as strong and effective communication skills
- High self-learning abilities and a “get-things-done” attitude.
- Offensive security background
- Experience with embedded systems, from both a HW and SW perspective, including topics like microcontrollers, HSMs, secure boot, access control, exploit mitigation techniques, etc