SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy solutions. We are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world and building a brighter, greener, and cleaner future.
Our products span from solar panel power optimizers through smart power inverters, revolutionary power storage, electrical vehicle chargers to electrical vehicle power trains.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to be involved from the early stages of architecture, design & planning of our amazing products through development, testing, and delivering the future of energy worldwide.
- You will lead a security architecture for SolarEdge’s SW products, responsible for researching potential attack vectors, identifying the threats, and defining mitigation steps to be developed by the application teams.
- Reporting structure – direct report to the director of SW infrastructure
- BSc. in computer science or Computer Engineering
- At least 3 years of Software development experience
- At least 3 years of research experience
- At least 3 years of cyber security experience
- Reverse Engineering skills
- Optional requirements:
- Experience with multi-disciplinary companies (SW-HW)
- Experience with on-prem, public cloud, and cloud services