Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the SDR Team Lead?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv. You will report directly to the Marketing Director and you will lead and run a team of sales development representatives (SDRs) to drive qualified leads and pipeline growth for the company across its global operations. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in B2B sales operation, management of a sales development team and proven track record of delivering or over achieving quota.
Your day at Mindspace
With strong leadership skills and a proven ability to deliver results, you will work closely with other departments to drive alignment and build qualified pipelines. You will play a key role in our marketing and sales efforts through the development of qualified leads that result in more sales .
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
What will you be responsible for:
● Build an accurate and high-quality sales pipeline
● Develop the vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance of key Inbound and Outbound metrics
● Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
● Create and grow customer outreach strategy
● Measure and review the effectiveness of outbound campaigns, optimize call scripts and outreach programs on a regular basis and make recommendations for future campaigns.
● Analyse and report on key metrics and forecasts to senior management
● Provide onboarding and continuous training for the SDRs to help them meet their individual goals
● Provide daily side-by-side coaching as well as call monitoring, call shadowing, role play, and performance reporting
● Hire and train a team of sales development representatives (some based remotely)
● 3+ years of experience exceeding goals in a quota carrying prospecting and/or closing solutions sales role
● 1+ year(s) of experience directly managing a team of individual contributors
● Experience with B2B sales in a high-tech environment - advantage
● Outbound call center management experience strongly preferred
● Proven experience – and passion for – coaching, motivating, and growing the people you work with
● You are a self starter; comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs, and delivering against them.
● You have strong analytical abilities with a background in planning and managing through data
● English- outstanding written and verbal communication skills
● Experience with SalesForce and familiarity with sales automation tools
Critical competencies for success:
● You should be a great team player with good interpersonal skills
● Highly motivated, passionate and with the ability to think outside the box
● You must be analytical and have an understanding of data
● Don’t sit back and expect to be told what to do – be a proactive individual, internally motivated and result oriented
● You must be attuned to user needs and interpret them into implementable solutions
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Great, We need you to join us!
Looking for your next challenge? This is the place for you