Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently.
Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it.
If you are looking for new challenges in an innovative and fast growing industry sector, check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
You want to work in an international HR Software environment? Do you want to join an innovative and fast growing company? If you would like to proactively shape sales at Talentsoft and convince potential new customers to work with Talentsoft's innovative software solutions, then this is the right opportunity for you.
This position will be based in Tel Aviv, Israel. It will report to the Regional Director and work closely with our Sales & Marketing team.
- Responsible for growing Talentsoft’s prospect pipeline, generating leads and identifying sales opportunities
- Telephone cold calling of potential target customers in the area of products and services requiring explanation
- Structured market research, lead generation and qualification
- Processing and manage relevant customer data in our CRM system
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in lead generation, telesales, account management or sales, preferably in an HR software company or equivalent solution selling industry
- Aptitude for technology, including using web based software and internet tool
- Highly motivated individual with a strong drive for target achievement
- Excellent time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Fast comprehension and reliability
- Native German and Fluent English speaking skills
What we offer
At Talentsoft you will find a fast-paced environment with a driven, smart and international team. With us you get the chance to bring in your own ideas and make a real impact. In addition to that, we work with the latest tools and the best colleagues.
- 20 days of vacations
- We work Monday to Friday
- Great environment
- Solid Base Salary + Great Commission structure
- Sports club, swimming pool & SPA in the building
- Central modern Office in the heart of Tel Aviv
- Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you!!