- Published: September 24, 2021
At MyHeritage you can count on working in an energetic, dynamic and international team and taking part in a true Israeli start-up success story in the heart of Tel Aviv. As a Customer Care Specialist you’ll be the ambassador to our customers, trained to be the knowledgeable point-person, educating our international users on what MyHeritage is all about. From the technical engineer who assists a customer with use of our software, online platform or mobile app, to the open-minded listener who shows empathy and responsiveness when a caller is sharing their moving family history, to the specialist who can explain DNA results based on global migration patterns. And there's so much more. Never a dull moment! The members of the Customer Support Team are bright, articulate, and detail-oriented with a genuine desire to find solutions and delight our customers.
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills
* At least one Scandinavian language (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) as a native tongue.
*Passionate about delivering beautiful customer experiences to people all over the world
* Strong empathy and joy in helping others
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a particular eye for detail
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Curiosity for continuous learning
* Israeli work permit and residing in Israel
* Flexibility to work full-time in shifts
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* A good sense of humor — our team truly likes to make work fun!
* Experience working with customers in a customer support role — Advantage