Sayata is the leading marketplace for brokers to obtain insurance for their SMB clients. Sayata is upending a massive industry (over $100B in the US alone) by creating a product with a superior user experience, leading to explosive growth. As a result of our hyper-growth, and following a $17M Round A investment, the company is expanding in both product capabilities and headcount.
We’re looking for a proven Product Manager ready to take our market-leading platform to the next stage. As Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping the product by leading efforts from inception to successful delivery while continuing to maximize business results.
In this role, you will do the following:
- Scope: Own and manage key product modules from inception to delivery.
- Data-driven: Establish and track key product metrics. Generate data-driven insights to mold the Sayata offering into the product our customers need.
- User-centric: Form an in-depth view of customer needs by researching users, analyzing their feedback, monitoring their actions, and identifying their key needs.
- Partner with customer-facing teams: Work closely with Sayata’s Business Development, Marketing, and Operations teams to adapt our solution for all stakeholders.
- Partner with R&D and design teams: Work closely with R&D and Design teams to plan, design, deliver, and maintain the optimal product offering for Sayata’s clients.
What we’re looking for:
- Motivation and approach - A proactive "get things done" attitude to relentlessly deliver results in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Exceptional analytic abilities with a growth mindset - A deep understanding of complex issues; can learn new concepts fast
- Effective communication - High EQ and polished soft skills to collaborate efficiently with all stakeholders
- At least 2 years of relevant product management experience
- A proven track record of delivering extraordinary results while in a product management role
- Hands-on and “in-the-details” approach
- Native-level English - an advantage
- Demonstrated success in hyper-growth startups - an advantage