* Team8 Portfolio Company
Sayata is the leading marketplace for brokers to obtain insurance for their SMB clients. It’s upending a massive industry (over $100B in the US alone) by creating a product with a superior user experience, leading to massive growth. Sayata is well-funded, already working with the largest names in insurance, and as a result, the company is expanding in both product capabilities and headcount.
We’re looking for a proven Product Analyst ready to take our market-leading platform to the next level. As a Product Analyst, you will own the product database and metrics, analyze core user trends, and support the team in shaping our product.
In this role, you will -
- Scope projects: Own and manage all product data-related initiatives, leading strategic and ad-hoc data work to support the Product team.
- Help drive data-driven decisions: Take part in product-related decisions and identify opportunities for product improvements and evaluate those against leading trends.
- Create dashboards and KPIs: Manage and design the reporting environments, defining key metrics and KPIs to establish a fully-fledged product dashboard.
- Partner with R&D: Work closely with the R&D team to plan and manage the product database, support feature implementation, and lead integration with third-party data management vendors.
What you are:
- Relentlessly motivated with a proactive "get things done" attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Exceptionally analytic with a growth mindset possessing a deep understanding of complex issues with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Tech-savvy – You already have strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn new products and systems fast.
- A clear communicator conveying critical insights in a concise, organized, and accurate manner.
- Programming experience in Python and advanced level SQL
- Strong analytical foundations with high proficiency in conducting big data analysis across multiple tools (Tableau, Looker, Excel)
- 2+ years of analytical work experience in a data analysis / BI position
- B.Sc. from a leading institute in Computer Science / Statistics / Math – an advantage
- Experience conducting A/B tests – an advantage
- Native-level English - an advantage
- Demonstrated success in hyper-growth startups - an advantage