Lusha is growing and we are looking for a Salesforce & Operation Project Manager to join our business operation team.
If you are understand business processes, passionate about managing end-to-end projects, if you are a team player with great communications skills, has a can-do attitude, and excited about building scalable solutions and automation, have deep knowledge and vast experience in Salesforce, Sales tools, if you have a storing analytics skills, take ownership on what you do and eager to create an impact - continue reading cause this may very well be what you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
As the Salesforce & Operation Project Manager, you’ll create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You’ll also conduct data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions across the entire sales and customer success teams and other parts of the business.
You will also be responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support with ownership of our Salesforce system. This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
- Lead Salesforce projects end-to-end with full ownership of the project, working with the relevant teams to develop clear definitions and design requirements, then on to implementation, testing, and release to production, always keeping the relevant teams in the loop
- Be part of a strategic and business critical Biz ops initiatives to support super-fast growing business
- Monitoring and analysis of business performance, detect bottlenecks and provide scalable solutions.
- Build systems, integrate third-party tools, migrate data, train employees, and provide ongoing support to our internal users from Sales, Marketing, and Services
- A team player. Working with colleagues, debating, analyzing and creating solutions for the requirements and needs of our product managers, business stakeholders and customers.
- Problem resolver. We work in a fast paced environment, with agile methodologies where you will be challenged every day to bring the best solution for complex problems.
- Communicative. As we are organized in squads you will daily interact with product managers, analysts and engineers. This requires capabilities to explain in different ways the same solution to different people.
- Data-driven thinker. Be involved in what’s going on with our product, be interested in BI reports to propose solutions or changes based on data to introduce improvements.
- Learner. Bring innovation into the company by learning different technologies, tools or techniques that can be applied.
- Focused on impact. Do what you do with passion, think about the product and the business and what’s the best for it.
- 1-3 years experience as Salesforce Project Manager / Sales Ops Manager
- Experience with Salesforce automation tools: Flow, Process Builder, Apex, Visual Force
- Knowledge in Salesforce reports & dashboards
- Skilled at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience working with Sales/Customer Success/Marketing organization
- Data driven, Strong project management skills, ability to execute and follow through on projects with a drive for excellence
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an individual contributor
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organizational skills
- Proven excellence multi tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Sales & Marketing tools such as: Salesloft, Hubspot, Intercom, Gong
- Programer skills
- Working in a global company
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.