Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Salesforce Manager ?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv. You will report directly to the Sales Director and you will be responsible for managing and customizing the CRM to fit our evolving sales processes and meet the needs, strategy and demands of Mindspace’s cross-functional, global teams.
Your day at MindspaceYou will be collaborating with executive leaders to identify, define, and implement changes and enhancements to meet business requirements. An initiator, seeking new ways to become better, who is both a one-man-show but also a team player, able to effectively work with others to achieve ambitious results.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Lead projects end-to-end: full definition and design, development, training & communicating to stakeholders
- Design, implement and maintain business processes using Salesforce Sales Cloud and Hubspot and more.
- Provide technical solutions to meet operation requirements
- Lead improvements and automation process to CRM based on the company’s business processes and strategy
- Provide tactical support for any issues and bugs that are reported on the Salesforce platform.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements.
- Upkeep with best practices, new features and tools available in the ecosystem to improve org efficiency and users productivity
- Analyze business needs and identify growth opportunities.
Do you have the following experience?
- At least 3 years of experience with salesforce implementations and project management (Classic and Lightning versions) - a must
- Salesforce Cloud knowledge
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Knowledge of business processes to derive efficiency improvements and automation possibilities
- Experience designing and building integrations and web services
- Experience with Appexchange apps integrations within SF
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce Apex, C#, Java - an advantage
- High level of English (Verbal & Written)