AllCloud is looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant to join our team of experts. The candidate will be responsible for understanding our customers’ business & implementation requirements and for migrating customers to Salesforce to support those requirements.
The Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for performing business analysis in order to support the following departments - Sales, Customer Service, Partner Management, and Operations teams.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Analyze customer business requirements and define future needs based on Salesforce best practices
- Configure the Salesforce application based on the customer requirements
- Implementation and support activities for projects
- Allocate tasks including project timelines
- Deliver projects, using the most appropriate Salesforce tools and techniques
- Apply best practices to build the Salesforce applications
- Work with internal and external interfaces
- Implement business functionality
- Research Salesforce capabilities as needed to suit business requirements
- Perform Quality Assurance of customer projects
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing the Salesforce platform
- Experience in understanding the customer, writing full characterization documents
- High personal level, high level of service, and technical capabilities
- Understanding of design patterns
- Problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Creative and flexible attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering
- Salesforce Admin certification
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.